- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit card payments at this time.
- How long after I place my order will I receive it?
Please allow 1-2 business days to process and prep your order for shipment. Once shipped your order should arrive in 2 days. You can check on the status of your order by looking up your Order ID in the Order Status page.
- What’s the shipping cost?
FREE SHIPPING for all U.S. orders placed through HANSpowernet.com. Puerto Rico shipping addresses are charged a $40 flat rate per order.
- What shipping carriers do you use?
We use FedEx.
- When will my order arrive?
All orders are shipped via FedEx within 48 hours of being received Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. Allow 3-5 days for shipping time. All U.S. orders (except Alaska & Hawaii) are shipped FedEx Ground. Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico orders use FedEx 2-day Air.
- Do you ship to AFO/PO Boxes?
- What is the warranty?
The HANS™ PowerPack has a 12-year warranty from material defects and manufacturer’s workmanship. Read the complete PowerPack Limited Warranty.
The HANS™ Solar BriefCase has a 12-month warranty from material defects and manufacturer’s workmanship. Read the complete Solar BriefCase Limited Warranty.
- How do I make a warranty claim?
Visit our Warranty & Returns page, read the instructions and complete the online form.
- What is your return policy?
We have a 30-day return policy. You may return your product for a full refund if you have your original receipt. We recommend keeping your original shipping box to make returns faster. Visit our Warranty & Returns page, read the instructions and complete the online form.
- How do I cancel my order if it’s already shipped but I haven’t received it yet?
Please contact us immediately if this is your situation at support@HANSpowernet.com.
- My product seems to be defective. What should I do?
Please visit our contact us page and tell us what the issue is.
- Who invented the HANS™ PowerPacks and Solar BriefCase?
The engineers at Stage 2 Contract Engineering, LLC invented these devices.
- Where do you manufacture your products?
Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Do you have a dealer program? I would like to sell your products.
Not at this time. We are considering retail distribution. If you are interested, please email us at sales@HANSpowernet.com.